A sizeable number of foreign citizens during the last years have moved to Central America. Estimates from the United Nations Population that more than 13,000 moved to Costa Rica, more than 12,000 moved to Panama, more than 4,000 to Nicaragua and 3,000 to Belize. Costa Rica has long been one of the most attractive destinations for U.S. retirees, but recently more countries in Central America have been increasing its popularity, turning up in the list of best places to retire abroad.
But why would someone want to quit its country and come to a different one where perhaps they have different language and culture?
Here are some of the reasons why people had moved to these beautiful countries:
- Less stress, retirement income would go further, allowing them to ravel more and have other life activities.
- Enjoy themselves such as being with friends, reading books, taking hobbies.
- More affordable life, for retirement or families, privet schools, home chores, and other this unaffordable on other countries.
- Central America is one of the most multicultural regions that connect the Northern and Southern part of the American Continent.
- Enjoying its amazing biodiversity and its nature that surrounds them.
- The opportunity of enjoying the new tropical every day of your life filled with amazing landscapes and traditions.