CENTURY 21 Real Estate LLC first revolutionized real estate with the introduction to the industry of the franchisor / franchisee model by real estate brokers on July 28 1971. Now days, CENTURY 21 is one of the most recognized names in real estate.
Here we can give you 14 one reasons on why CENTURY 21 makes to buy or sell your home:
- Qualified Real Estate Professionals: CENTURY 21 Brokers and agents strive to stay current knowledge about a market condition this way they can best serve you. They are well trained in the industry so you can rest easy.
- Managing the Details: CENTURY 21 professionals are prepared to handle your real estate concerns.
- Pricing: We have the latest access to the most accurate active listings and sales information on the market, this way we can provide you the most true market value of homes and give as many options as you need.
- Negotiation: our team is full of professional negotiators to tackle the situations, with any unforeseen obstacle that may come up, use the best skills to put things back on track.
- Communication: CENTURY 21 professionals will give you the correct follow up and keep in touch with you having you posted of all moves and details of the real estate transaction.
- Listing Advice: Most of the people do not know all the tricks in the moment of selling a property. As most of the buyers decide in the first few seconds of entering your home if thy can imagine themselves living there. That’s why the first impression can change everything and CENTURY 21 experienced agents can help you handle it.
- CENTURY 21Global.com: Recent studies have shown that over 85% of the buyers will first rely on their search online. We offer you a site that will allow buyers to search for the most accurate information of the listings.
- Real Estate Services: Our Company is trained to help you with all your needs, mortgage, insurance or other financial planning. We can help you assist and clear up any doubt you have during the process.
- Financing: CENTURY 21 professionals are knowledgeable in different types of financing available criteria. However if we do not know the answer we will be willing to get it for you and guide you in the direction for the best purchase.
- Most Recognized Real Estate Brand: CENTURY 21 is the Real Estate organization people think of first when they want a real estate service. Our sign is a sign of distinction and to be displayed proudly on your property.
- CENTURY 21 Referral and Relocation Services: We have the service of relocation and referrals leads coming into CENTURY 21. We are global brand so we can share referrals across the countries and help you if your moving out of one country to another.
- Recognition: Realogy is the parent company for many real estate brands including CENTURY 21. In 2012 Realogy received the Global Award for the companies with highest ethics, CENTURY 21 with the “Highest Overall Satisfaction Service Provided to Home Sellers”.
- Language: We have our team trained to help you no matter which language you talk, this way we can communicate with you and don’t letting the different languages being an obstacle.
- Above and Beyond: Making every attempt to cater to your schedule, facilitating any appointments you need such as inspections. If they do not fit in your schedule don’t worry, we will be happy to keep those for any time you are available.
Being simply the best option…
The idea of entrepreneurship has become glamorous, even sexy. But talking with a person that has worked on trenches of a startup world, and quickly they will wave away that notion. The dark reality is that being an entrepreneur is hard and arduous. However for those who are passionate and are willing to take that path and commit to their ideas could be very gratifying. We all ask the same question, so what is the stuff that those successful entrepreneurs are made of?
- They are Persistent: Launching a startup is a huge effort, more a marathon not a sprint. Having an organized and fit lifestyle that will help you through the process. Some ideas will work, some will fail on daily basis, however you need to keep trying and don’t giving up. The important things are the ones that cost the most. Having a schedule of office hours will not work for you, first step, forget about it. It will be a full time job week days and weekends all the time for achieving the goals. Having the capacity of seeing the failure in front of you and coming up stronger.
- They are Adaptive: The process will be a baby step, the startup will be difficult and confusing, but the best entrepreneurs have the ability to keep their patience and adapt themselves to the situation. At the beginning you have a perfect idea of the project, however through the process it will keep changing since unforeseen situations will come up, the market changes, demand changes and customers demand each time more. Those successful entrepreneurs start recognizing the changes and the metaphorical bullets in the landscape, and start working in something else making its product stronger in some other way, but always remembering its main objective.
- Risk Takers: Of all the qualities that an entrepreneur may have, risk taker is definitely the main one. They are willing making huge sacrifices as having two jobs, one that will assure their salary mean while they work harder in pursuing their own idea or business. Even starting with nothing and having to take the risk of not knowing if it will be successful, no guarantee for them having the possibility of failure.
- Mind blowing: They see the world differently, some persons see problems, but what entrepreneurs actually see are opportunities. Those problems that people are crazy off are one of the greatest ideas for them. However for you need to capture the idea and not having it just as a dream but as a goal that you are willing to create its solution.
- They’re Confident: First of all, trust your crazy ideas, all the entrepreneurs start with a idea that no one can picture, however it ends being of a great success. Persons will doubt of themselves, scared of the people judging them. But real entrepreneurs are the ones who are confident enough to believe in their crazy ideas, stick with their goals and prove others wrong.
- They are trust worthy: The success of an entrepreneur often is based on building trust on others. People don’t invest in companies, they invest in people, before they can persuade someone on signing a check on their idea, they must first convince the investor that they are worthy and can be trusted. Making long-term investments and assuring them the money is in good hands.
Be an entrepreneur with a CENTURY 21 Franchise
Optimizing Sale Price: A real estate sales associate knows how to properly value a property, guarantying the quality of the estate will be actuated with the selling price. This makes the selling process a faster one. Otherwise, if the house is not valued properly, they’ll compare the property and the asking price to others on the market, and if the price doesn’t stack up, they might reject the offer. Maximizing Your Property’s Market Exposure: Finding qualified buyers nowadays usually requires more than the standard of “For Sale” yard sign. Marketing a property successfully calls for having an exclusive and extensive database of connections and a strategic marketing plan. Ensuring Privacy, Confidentiality and Safety: Nobody wants that a complete stranger come through your door and tour your home as they please. The best way to ensure you and your family’s safety is to have a professional real estate sales associate on your side, having a previous qualification and regulating of the buyers profile that will visit your property. Negotiating Properly: Being able to reach an agreement between seller and buyer and then closing the deal requires objectivity, experience, and professionalism. The Real Estate process involves many steps for having a successful closure as, deeds, abstracts, offers, contingencies, and disclosures that only a skilled and professional negotiator have knowledge on. This is one of the reasons why is so important to have someone on your side that ensures you that the process will conclude faultlessly